By Dorothy Denne
Desktop cleaning time again. I share with you little snippets I have clipped or copied or thought up to use some day. Today is the day. No theme, no organization, just random as I come to them.
1) The sky and the sun are always there. It’s the clouds that come and go.
2) We need to be ever mindful that every moment in life ends with a question mark.
3) My next birthday party is going to be Cinderella themed. I’ll invite all my friends and have them clean my house.
4) My body is modern. It is experiencing technical difficulties right now.
5) Reach for the stars. It keeps your boobs from sagging.
6) As I get old, I’m not going to sit around knitting. I’m going to be clicking my Life Alert button to see how many hot firefighters show up.
7) Every man thinks that every woman’s dream is to find the perfect man….Please! Every woman’s dream is to eat without getting fat!
8) Personally, I am giving up trying to lose weight. I’ve decided I’ll never get down to my original weight and I’m okay with that. After all, 6lbs 3oz is just not realistic.
9) I don’t think about dying, it’s the last thing I want to do.
10) Spread the laughter–Share the cheer–Let’s be happy while we’re here!