Dog Haus offers $5.00 Freiburgers and free egg topping on National Hamburger Day Tuesday May 28, 2013
It is always a good time to be in the Dog Haus, Pasadena and Alhambra’s go to eatery for an exciting and delicious variety of gourmet hot dogs burgers, sausages and more.
But here are the top 10 aMAYzing reasons people should visit Dog Haus this month!
1. May is National Hamburger Month and May is National Egg Month
2. Dog Haus has both…on the same grilled Hawaiian roll!
3. Dog Haus is home to many award-winning burgers that have fried eggs on top of them such as its signature Freiburger (100% natural Black Angus beef burger topped with white American cheese, fresh cut French Fries, Haus Slaw, Fried Egg and Mayo)
4. Dog Haus burgers with fried egg toppings also include The Hangover and Little Mule
5. May 28 is National Hamburger Day – On this special day, Dog Haus is offering $5.00 Freiburgers and free egg toppings on any item
6. Dog Haus dominated the 2013 Pasadena Cheeseburger Week Challenge garnering four top honors including Best Gourmet Burger, Best Traditional Cheeseburger, Best Slider and Best Bar Burger (Dog Haus Biergarten)
7. Breaking News: Dog Haus may be coming to a city near you!
8. Among its many distinctions, CNN recently named Dog Haus one of their Top 5 Places To Eat A Hot Dog In The USA – Dog Haus burgers are equally unique and delicious
9. People need to eat
10. We have awesome food!