On Wednesday, July 1, the Arcadia Chinese Association (ACA) began its 2020-2021 term with new board members and officers. ACA has been actively contributing to the Arcadia community and will continue to do so through the leadership of its new officers. Many are familiar faces that have been with ACA for the past many years.
The incoming Arcadia Chinese Association Officers and Board Members for 2020-2021 are as follows:
- President: Connie Qun Liao.
- Co-President: Diana Chang.
- 1st Vice President: Susan Guo.
- 2nd Vice President: Mary Huang.
- 3rd Vice President: Lily Lam.
- Treasurer: Alice Wang.
- Secretary (Interim): Mary Huang.
- Presidential Counsel: Edward Wong.
- Directors: Jamie Lee, Francine Chiu, Joanna Liang, Sherry Liang, Sherman Shi, Stella Gu, Winnie Li, Arnold Chien, Sage Zeng.
ACA is very thankful to its outgoing board members for 2019-2020 for their hard work in keeping the organization and Arcadia in the best of spirits through thick and thin. The 2019-2020 outgoing board members include President Jamie Lee, 1st Vice President Diana Chang, 2nd Vice President Connie Qun Liao, and 3rd Vice President Susan Guo.
Along with the various events that were successfully organized by ACA last year, they strongly represented the organization’s fighting spirit during the ongoing spread of COVID-19 with ACA emergency relief events in 2020. ACA looks forward to another year of successful community events and outreach, and will continue to stand strong with everyone during this pandemic.