Arcadia Senior Services is hosting free informational seminars on various topics concerning seniors at the Arcadia Community Center, 365 Campus Drive. The topics and dates are as follows:
Thursday, June 20 at 1:30pm: Home Care Options & In-Home Help
- Presented by USC Family Caregiver Support Center.
- Learn about options for home care and hiring help.
Tuesday, June 25 at 1:30pm: Dementia – What You Need to Know
- Presented Methodist Hospital.
- Know signs, symptoms, risk factors and types of dementia.
Thursday, July 18 at 1:30pm: L.A. Found – Project Lifesaver
- Presented by LA County Workforce Development.
- Information on new voluntary system of trackable bracelets for at-risk individuals.
For additional information, please call (626) 574-5130.