The Arcadia City Council placed Measure A, a local ¾-cent sales tax measure, on the June 4 all-mail ballot special municipal election. Ballots were placed in the mail on May 6. If you have not received your ballot, contact the Los Angeles County Registrar Recorder/County Clerk office at (800) 815-2666, and select option 2. If you would like to vote in this election and are not a registered voter, you must register by May 20. You may register by visiting the County Registrar Recorder/County Clerk website at LAvote.net, or by picking up a voter registration form at the Arcadia City Hall, City Clerk’s office, Arcadia Public Library, or any local Post Office.
Ballots may be returned by mail (no postage required), or in person at the following drop-off locations:
City Clerk’s Office – Arcadia City Hall
- 240 W. Huntington Drive, Arcadia, CA 91007.
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Alternate Fridays: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Election Day Tuesday, June 4, 2019: 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Live Oak Library
- 4153 Live Oak Ave., Arcadia, CA 91006.
- Monday-Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Thursdays: 10 a.m. -6 p.m.
- Friday-Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.